溫哥華華人播道會基愛團
Looks Fun!
Looks cool.The group picture isn't showing up properly if not click for the original.Cheers!
I have just re-uploaded the group photo on the site. I hope it will work this time. Please let me know if you still can't see the photo. Clara :)
How come the pic looks so dark ge? What time was the pic taken? Anyway, hope can join u guys in the next gathering.
I can see it okay bor. Looks like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks Fun!
Looks cool.
The group picture isn't showing up properly if not click for the original.
Cheers!
I have just re-uploaded the group photo on the site. I hope it will work this time. Please let me know if you still can't see the photo. Clara :)
How come the pic looks so dark ge? What time was the pic taken? Anyway, hope can join u guys in the next gathering.
I can see it okay bor. Looks like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment