Tuesday, January 9, 2007

This Friday (Jan 12) 靈修與零修

This Friday's program is 靈修與零修 (Devotion/Dev0tion).
We'll meet at 7:30pm in the main sanctuary.

Hunter will be our song leader.

Let's all come with a prepared and humbled heart.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on!!!

Wai said...

haha... i used the term "零修" in the fellowship sharing last week... now we've a gathering about that... cool

ahki said...

Wow, Felix posted our photos on this blogger! The photos are wonderful! Please note that Hunter will be our songleader for this Friday, Jan 12,07! Clara :)

Anonymous said...

I like it I like it! A very creative idea for Agape. Way to go Felix! I will drown your blog with comments since I so love to share. Pray for some good babysitters for Gwyneth and Evelyn so I can come back on Fridays. Miss you guys!

Jack said...

This is COOL :P

COOL COOL

Anonymous said...

Hunter will be the songleader. And Clara, if possible, can you be the drummer this Friday? Thx

Anonymous said...

Hey anyway, Pastor John (from the Street Church) just called and he would like us to go down there on the 27th. Anybody interested?

ahki said...

I started to have a cold last night. I don't think I can blow my nose while playing drum at the same time! Therefore, I can't be the drumer on this Friday, Hunter!
Clara :) Jan 10,07 (I discovered there's no date on the comments!)

Donna Leong said...

Should we have a category below prayer items for spiritual books that are good?

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's alright, Clara. Get Well soon. I'll Pray for You!

Felix said...

Good catch Clara! I've added the date in comments. I caught the flu this week...recovering.

HighDD said...

Wah, I can't imagine so many comments have been posted already. Last time I check there was nothing in the blog. Yeah, Donna, i like your suggestion, listing out the spitual book is good. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Felix, can you make a prayer room in the blog so that we have a place to write our prayer requests?
...and a count our blessings room too!

Cody said...

Thankyou Hiedi for the careful preparation of the game and program.

HighDD said...

No problem, Mansun. I'm sorry not to have a good plan on the game. btw, thank you for your appreciation. ^_^