We need your help in organizing our Agape 點唱機 program on Feb 23,07. As I mentioned in the title, we are going to play songs in a CD player and read out (preferably good & encouraging) words in your mind, prayer items...etc in that evening. However, I need to gather (or borrow) as many CD (no matter it's Chinese or English, preferably but not limited to Christian singer CD) as possible from you by next Friday (16th), so we can make a list of all the available songs for you to choose.
Note: Please label all your CD with your name before you lend it to me.
Download and see the list of the songs that are available for you to choose from.
DOWNLOAD SONG LIST
Please feel free to add songs in the document (& then email it to Clara (anki_2000@hotmail.com) or leave comments on this post.
Your sis,
Clara :)
6 comments:
I have on CD:
讓愛走動 -讚美之泉敬拜讚美專輯(八)
《天作之盒》電影原聲大碟
and some songs on iTunes/iPod...should I list them all?
I will choose "Arise" or/and "Throne of Praise". They are both from a Don Moen CD.
Sunny gave it to me and asked me to give it to Clara. So it belongs to her anyway. So I'll give it to her on Friday. I can play those songs on both the guitar and piano anyway, if anybody needs me to do that.
I have the following CDs:
- 愛是不保留 - 詩.民歌集
- 天使心電影電視主題歌
- 尋著你的那天
- 美麗傳奇 - Eternity 愛永恆
O, how come we have 'All-4-one:I Swear'here......that's...scary...:P
I've two english songs:
Yet I will Praise
Stubborn Love
I've the whole album of Stubborn Love but I've lost my Yet I will Praise CD. However, I'll burn these 2 songs to a CDR and bring it to the fellowship. These 2 are *very* nice songs.
Please remember to bring all of your CDs to on this Friday, Feb 16,07. Thanks.
Post a Comment