Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Cell Group Night 《保齡球之夜》全記錄


多謝曬咁多位嘅既支持,令到今次大會咁成功!!(鼓掌中。。。) “歡樂今宵再會,各位觀衆。。。(昇KEY啊唔該!)。。。Encore!!!!” (*^0^*)

阿偉兩公婆真系同心,一開始都留力嘅?呵呵。。。

系時候派成績錶啦!好明顯,DANIEL系贏左我地幾個馬屁既。註意,已經唔系馬位甘簡單了。 哈哈~~

值得一讚嘅系FELIX.呢局距已經俾第一局多左成倍分啦!“突飛猛進獎”非你莫屬啊! 各位,請鼓掌!!!

各位啊,請留意下,KATHERINE F既現場發揮。。。


《保齡球之夜》最佳女主角---Renne.


羅住個金波,唔等于羅金獎啵,FELIX!呵呵~~~


“紅男綠女”?還是“夫妻同心,其利斷金”?


Hmmm...it is no use to pick the perfect ball. But your hard working & little luck! Right? Katherine F? Our Queen of bowling... :)


Does anyone know what Daniel was thinking? Sigh..."Where is my rival?" --- He is our Champion (for both rounds)!!! Well done, Daniel! Can we have your signature, pls?? (*^0^*)


Everybody was nervous, except Jessica. Yes, she is our Black Horse that evening.


Good shot! Renne! :)


Guess how many ppl here?? 7? Oh, com'on! I'm the camera man ah! (*^0^*)

Guess II: What did we eat for dinner? None?? Nope, that's the YUMMY pizza & coke. See? Those are gone with the wind lah. Ka..ka....

8 comments:

Clara said...

Carrie, good job! Nice photos!

HighDD said...

Wah, I can feel u guys had lots of fun that night, good start of the year, Carrie, keep it up ^o^.

Carrie Tong said...

Oh, thank you for your appreciation!!! It would have been more happier with you guys too! (*^0^*)

Andrew & Flora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew & Flora said...

Hi,

It seems to me that I missed all the fun that night...Anyways, thanks Carrie for your good work

Donna Leong said...

I miss out all the fun...! O,well, I save myself from some possible embarrassment.
Good job Carrie!

Carrie Tong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie Tong said...

But, if you were there, Felix would have done a better job boh. Donna. (^_^)