Saturday, March 17, 2007

Karen & Chung Yan's Wedding on Mar 17, 07

開心地步入教堂, 準備部入師奶的生涯 ... ...

禮成!!! 新朗終於忍無可忍, 開始狂吻今日的靚靚新娘子啦!!!

嚇到我們都目瞪口呆, Donna & Felix 惟有勉強地笑一笑 (just kidding ^o^)

Hunter, 你想上鏡都唔使用D咁既招數呀????

個蛋糕真定假既呢??? (經過一番等待後, 終於証實係真嘎)


Maggie & Whitman: 我地個bb一歲大啦, 大家得閑就來探下佢啦!!! (P.S. 本說話純屬虛構)

哈哈, Jessie仲未生得喔, 個bb更係同老豆一樣甘懶, 仲未睡醒啦!!!

等左好耐啦, 幾時先輪到我地同主角影像呀??? 唔好理啦, 無主角都照影住先啦... ...


4 comments:

Clara said...

I really miss all of you! I wish I were there to share the joy with Karen too! :( Anyways, wish they'll live happily ever after! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Talk about efficiency, thanks for posting the pics. I just got home and enjoying some down time. Didn't think I'd see Chung Yan and Karen "again" on the blog so soon?! Thanks to all the brothers and sisters that helped out! Karen and Chung Yan, have a great honeymoon!!! We'll see you when you guys get back.
CSC + ESC =UNITY with love!

Felix said...

You are so efficient! Thanks for the photos 'coz I didn't bring a camera. Congrats to Karen and Chung Yan!

Anonymous said...

HighDD is so efficient!!! Thanks for posting the pics & funny descriptions :p
Congrats to Karen & Chung Yan...
LOVE NEVER FAILS (1 Corinthians 13: 4-8)