二零零七年 五月 基愛團 祈禱事項
- 教會建堂事宜迎需代禱
- 牧師、團契職員、導師、組長
- 李牧師健康
- 望神帶領團契運作
- 各團友之靈命成長及關係
- Ken, Jessie, and Ranen 未來適應新環境,
- 新團友及未信團友 ﹣Kevin, Jessica, Kathy
- 未能時常出席團契朋友 ﹣Renne, Teresa, Kathy, Karen, Virginia
- Hunter and Jessica
- Donna ﹣未來工作
- Carrie - 希望家人能在溫哥華團聚
- Cheong - 望在工作上時間有更好安排,希望能安排假期
- Wai – 適應新工作環境
- Cheryl – relationship with her family
- Heidi –stressful between work and study
- Elizabeth (pray that anxiety attacks will stop)
- 各團友未信家人、親友
- 本團於宣明會 (World Vision) 助養之兒童 (from Sri Lanka)
3 comments:
Can I add one more, pls?
I'm going to take the road test Class 7 on May 15, Tue. morning, in Richmond. Pls pray for me.
Tks everybody!! (*^0^*)
My great-grand mother is 104 yrs old and her health is deteriorating. Please pray for her to have peace and comfort in the mean time. Thanks brothers and sisters!
About my teaching Guitar thing...actually now I have decided to be a full-time piano/theory teacher. I will leave my guitar teaching as an amateur thing that I only do on Saturdays and Sundays to a few students including Clara's little brother Alan. Thanks!
Post a Comment