Dearest Brothers & Sister, (*^0^*) Do you feel the HOT from the window?! ... That's me... Ha...
Below, pls find the details of our gathering (Pizza & movie night!) for ur ref..
1/ Place: Felix's home (as shown in the email I just sent to you)
2/ Time: 7pm, June 1, Fri..
3/ Name of the VCD - "I Believe in Jesus' Resurrection" (have you heard the news of the so-called tomb of Jesus found lately?)
4/ Dinner: we will order pizza & drinks from Pizza Hut, then, share the cost. (does anyone has the coupon? Ha..) So, PLS CONFIRM BY RETURN if you join & how big is your appetite, so that we won't fight for the food later. :)
5/ if possible, pls come in with your favorite snack (just a little will be fine).
Any other concern, pls call me after 9pm everynight or email me at anytime! Talk to & see u all soon! May God Bless You!
Ur sister,
Carrie
19 comments:
Special thanks to our dearest Felix for the place & English! Ha...
Haha...yes, prepare to sit on the ground. Limited space & seatings only. :)
no problem lah! my pleasure tim...ha.ha.
by the way, THANK YOU again for the lovely poster!! (even without me on it, this time...)
I love the banner!
Good job, Felix!
DVD + PIzza + Jesus + FELIX the cat... creative ^_^
Count me and Jessica in for coming over to Felix. We'll show up with our homemade mango pudding to share with you guys.
Anyway, please count me out for Pizza, because I have a sore month (I have a FEI JI that really hurts), and plus, I promise Jessica to lose as many weight in as short time as possible, so I decide to stop eating anything for a week. Please pray for me that it'll work this time.
sorry hunter, that's an unhealthy way of losing weight. I think you should try exercise more and eat more HEALTHIly instead of not eating.
Eventhough you could lose weight very quickly by not eating, you would gain it back fast when u start eating again, and u can't keep yourself not eating because u would die if you don't o..o So, start having a healthy lifestyle and maintain it, then you would be fine!
oh! talking abt losing weight, i m the master! ha.ha..
Hunter, believe me, u need more WORKING PRESSURE!! N, u know what? A glad heart makes a happy face!! That's y u cannot lose ur weight now!! Rite? Jessica?
(*^0^*)
I don't think anybody can survive without food for a week.
So I'm sure Hunter mean something else. :P
I don't really think there are too many ways of losing weight in this world that are actually healthy, other than exercising, which I tried and found it such a long process before getting result. I need fast money. Oh well, nothing's perfect! By the way, losing my weight is Jessica's idea.
And Mansun, I do mean no food for a week. People can survive without food for a week as long as they have water. At least so I've been heard from my female friends who tried doing that.
Well, I've got "FEI JI" in my mouth so I can't eat anyway. By the way, Jessica and I couldn't find mango, but we have made Orange Pudding.
Stop eating will lose weight for a short period of time (just the water), but it actually gain fat. When you don't eat, your body will automatically produce suger and turn out to be fat, and stay in your body.
That's why I never stop eating when I try to loss weight. Not only it is not perfect, it just does NOT work. So good luck to you, Hunter. :)
OK, boys & girls, the (chemical) class is over!
Hunter, the result is not that important as long as Jessica knows u r trying ur best to do it. Rite? Ha...
Anyway, never tried the Orange Pudding. How it tastes like? Eagering to... (*^0^*)
愛情飲水飽? O_O
It actually tasted fine. And after we got home, we tried one of the unopened one, and it looked good too. Only when we tried to take it out last time, it turned out looking bad.
In a word, practice makes perfect! Ha... (*^0^*)
By the way, everyone, just to let you know that, Felix's home is sooooo tidy & clean! Envy him ah! N, there are "spider man" & little kawaii things everywhere... :) We are thinking to pay him a visit SOON!! ha..ha...
愛情飲水飽, huh Felix...well, it's kind of ironic that you invited us to your home while Donna was out in Macao! haha
And Carrie...you are like Jessica's best friend at our church and you were the one not getting to eat our pudding! Ironic too.
Just droll facetious badinages that's meant to be 100% risible...no bad feeling, guys.
Wow, we had 17 comments on this blog here. Hunter, do you realize how many people are caring about your health after you declared your "not-eating-for-a-week" plan?? There's no free lunch in this world. If you want to lose weight, you've to do exercise and maintain a healthy diet in the long run. I don't think Jessica wants to see you fall into a faint on the street suddenly! :)
Hey, Hunter, just to let u know that, I did eat that pudding & finish my portion!!!! Or, u might ask my witness - Jessica... :(
Post a Comment