Dear all:
I still haven't get tired of telling others how great the fruit fondue we had on last Friday! Of course, they are only dessert (not the main course) on that night. Pastor Ed's spiritual talk was a great reminder to me too. "Why can't we hear God's voice? Why can't I be silent for just 5 min?" are the questions flowing in my mind on that night. We will not have fellowship program in our church on this Friday but a dinner gathering at E-Canteen. Its address is 8171 Westminster Hwy. Please leave comments on our blog or call me if you want to join us by next Tuesday, May 15,07. (So I can take reservation!!)
Your sis,
Clara Leung :)
14 comments:
Please count me and Kath in. Thanks.
Donna and I are coming! :)
Hey, don't forget me...I love eating!! Especially with you guys! (*^0^*)
Hi, Jessica and I are going to come to the E-Canteen directly from the Richmond Center/Landsdown area, does anybody know what bus links those 2 places?
Carrie, how about James, the other half of u?
please count me in too, thanks!
Bernard ^^
Hunter - you can walk there from Richmond Centre. Not sure about Landdowne.
pls count me in
ha ha. the anonymous above is kathy~~hahah
Thanks for all of your prompt reply!! See ya all on Friday! Cheers, Clara :0)
Oh, again, our dinner starts at 7pm at E-Canteen in Richmond!
To Heidi: Eric goes, James goes. Ha.. (*^0^*)
To Clara: Ooops, tks for the reminder! :)
Hi hunter, i think it is just one or two blocks away from Richmond centre.
should between Richmond centre and Landsdown mall. (kathy)
U guys know the Save On Food on No.3?? That's the plaza! Or, maybe u can say the E-canteen is just around the other corner to the Save On Food...
Post a Comment