hey, I've seen that lady in concert before (alongside with Annebelle Louis and Albert Lui). She was on the acoustic guitar, and she sounded pretty good.
I don't have any ticket, but I'm planning to buy them (the next time I go to Richmond). So if any of you interested to go, let me know so I can buy them for you guys lor. :)
9 comments:
hey, I've seen that lady in concert before (alongside with Annebelle Louis and Albert Lui). She was on the acoustic guitar, and she sounded pretty good.
Heidi, do you have lots of tickets?
2 tickets pls. ( Kathy)
cfm again: 3 tickets, pls
I don't have any ticket, but I'm planning to buy them (the next time I go to Richmond). So if any of you interested to go, let me know so I can buy them for you guys lor. :)
2 please. Thx.
3 more pls - Cheryl, Hunter, Jessica.
Tks Heidi!! (*^0^*)
Oooops, Sorry Heidi, Jessica just called she and Hunter cannot make it lah.
Ai yah!! Dear all, just know that the tickets have all been sold out lah!!!!
Since this show is soooooo hot, now, they decided to have another one starts at 3pm same day, do you guys still want it?
Pls let me asap. Tks.
Post a Comment