Dear all:
How was your boys' group or girls' group sharing last week? I hope you had a great time last Friday! I really enjoyed spending time with all girls in my house last Friday!
Back to the subject, please come and join our movie night at 7:30 pm at our church's balcony on this Friday. We will play the (Cantonese) video named "明日之主" (God of the past and tomorrow). This video talks about the natural disasters happening in this world and how did they affect us as human beings. (ie. How do these natural disasters affect the way we interpret God?)
If you have friends, please do not hesitate to invite them to join us. We welcome all new comers! See ya all on Friday!
Your sis,
Clara Leung :)
2 comments:
Please try to invite new comers, especially non-Chrstians. I personally feel this is a good movie for them to watch.
Hmmm...i c.
Post a Comment