Hi all:
We will not have fellowship program on this Friday but have a joint fellowship with Senior fellowship on this Saturday at 10:30 am in our church. We will sing a few songs and play 1 or 2 games with them. I will lead the chinese version of the following songs in our Hymns.
1. Hymns #5. Holy Holy Holy
2. Hymns #8. To God be the Glory
3. Hymns #18. Great is Thy Faithfulness
So far, there are 12 participants joining this program. They are Heidi, me, Donna, Cheryl, Judy, Cherry, Katherine C, Jack, Jason Hui, Katherine F., Elizabeth and Daniel Sun. Did I miss anyone here? Please do not hesitate to call or leave comments in our blog if you want to join us. I am sure the seniors will be happy to see you there!
Your sis,
Clara Leung :)
3 comments:
wow... there's weather forecast in fellowship's website... cool~~~
Cool down...
It's been a while lah. Come here more often lah! :)
haha.... cuz I too focus on the postings & comments~~ :p
Post a Comment