Hi all,
How's your week so far?
We will have Spiritual Formation talk by Pastor Ed on this Friday at 7:30 pm in balcony. Please come and join us this week.
1) Dec 7: We only have 4 songs for Dec 7, 07, 心中之詩 + 年終感恩會 (Praise/songs sharing) Please leave comments on our blog (by this Friday Nov 30,07 ) if you want to share your favourite songs/praises.
2) Dec 14: 基愛飯局 (Dinner gathering with family) So far, we have 6 families and around 14 people coming to our family gathering. Please continue to sign up with me or leave comments on our blog. Please call or email me if you have any questions regarding our programs.
Your sis,
Clara Leung :)
12 comments:
I think Elizabeth may invite her brother or family to come. need to confirm with her.
Is it a potluck? :)
Carrie: No, it's not a potluck. I will order take-out food from a chinese restaurant. However, you may make dessert for us.
hey, I wanna confime about the date of the (family) dinner. If the dinner is on 14th (Friday night), I won't be able to come and help.
And, I'll share a song or songs but I haven't decided which one yet.=P I need more time~ I'll let you know ASAP.. or maybe I prepare the ppt or photocopies of the songs by myself.. lol~
woow, i wanna join too, could u please count my spirit in, clara =P
Kit: To answer your questions, we will have our dinner gathering on Nov 15, Saturday as it's the date most people want.
Heidi, your "haha" voices and spirit is always in our fellowship here. :)
Hey, as far as the December 7th Songs-sharing is concerned, can I go for my own tune as one of the ones?
Hunter...love to hear your tune, is it a new one?
Yeah it is, Felix
I am not able to join you guys for dinner...my company has a Christmas party on the same day.
Heidi, how are you doing on HK/China?
please count me and peter in. (kathy)
Dear all, a friendly reminder! The dinner party is now on Dec.14, Friday lah. Enjoy urself lah!
Post a Comment