
十二月二十九日(星期六)1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
香港教會司琴培訓中心音樂總監葉錫安先生主講
內容包括分享敬拜讚美要點,司琴示範及指導等。歡迎報名參加,費用每位十五元。
報名查詢:(604)254-1242
地點:溫哥華華人播道會 - 2575 Nanaimo St. Vancouver
This talk is open to people from other churches as well, so please spread the news if you know someone is interested.
5 comments:
Okay, we will highly recommend Kit, Hunter & Micky to join this workshop! :)
To me, and I think many pianists too, it's really not about the skills that ain't enough, it's all about a lack of confidence that we don't have. For instance at Sunday Morning Service, the songs we play are not difficult and I can pick it up by ears, but I am just not ready to become the main pianist because I would be to play in front of many people after all. And also, expression counts too, it ain't just all about playing all the notes right without making any mistakes.
And speaking of that, if Clara has no problem with that, then she would have no problem playing drums at Sunday Service too so I can concentrate more on playing guitar and the keyboard.
kakakaka...
I am really interest in what worshop hv to say..
note that the date is changed. It'll be on Dec 30 (Sunday) afternoon. I'll be there~
Post a Comment