Song sharing from our dear Agape 'alumni' Teresa Li: "It's for all us single, brokenhearted people who long for a companion. God will honour those who honour Him. Wait on the Lord."
Felix, thanks for posting this youtube video clip in our blog. In fact, I attended the "好好戀愛" worship and bought the CD too. This is my favourite song in the CD. :)
This is a nice song. I do not know what to respond to the people who are asking the question in the video clip. I heard people say, Seek His kingdom first, and all these will be given to you.
To believe would take a great faith. And I can see while waiting for God's respond, take the opportunity to invest in myself, in preparation for the bigger tasks God giving us in life.
While i was searching its lyric from google, i found a website http://www.sofree.net/. I had listened to couple of the clips, very good content, and helps me to THINK... Hope someone would find it helpful as well. =)
5 comments:
Felix, thanks for posting this youtube video clip in our blog. In fact, I attended the "好好戀愛" worship and bought the CD too. This is my favourite song in the CD. :)
oic...
This is a nice song. I do not know what to respond to the people who are asking the question in the video clip. I heard people say, Seek His kingdom first, and all these will be given to you.
To believe would take a great faith. And I can see while waiting for God's respond, take the opportunity to invest in myself, in preparation for the bigger tasks God giving us in life.
Very nice song! Thanks for sharing... ^_____^"
thanks for sharing... very nice song.... ^_^
While i was searching its lyric from google, i found a website http://www.sofree.net/. I had listened to couple of the clips, very good content, and helps me to THINK... Hope someone would find it helpful as well. =)
Post a Comment