Hi all,
Renne invites us to have a King Crab dinner and watch movie "Chang Jang 7" on this Sunday.
Are you guys/gals interested of it or will you be out of town?
Do you guys/gals have any suggestions for good King Crab dinner restaurant?
Please leave comments on this blog & provide your suggestions, availability and ideas to us for this non-fellowship event. Thanks.
Your sis,
Clara Leung :)
11 comments:
I will not join you guys/gals for the movie as I have to attend a family event in the afternoon. However, I don't want to miss another opportunity to eat King Crab. Any other suggestions other than Happy King?
I have watched CJ7 when I was in HK. It's not exactly a facetious movie like those other Stephen Chow's films. It's more of a touching one!
Oh, Hunter, is that true??
Well, can I skip the Crab King, but only join u guys the movie? Coz' I can't eat crab/shrimp during pregnancy, especially I used to be allergic to these when I was a little gal...
My suggestion for the King Crab is the cantonese one on No.3 Road, Richmond, opposite to Landsdown Mall...(let u know later, as I forget the name of it already >_<" )
I've been to 王府井 on No. 3 Rd. It's also quite good and cheap.
Carrie, is that some sort of a Chinese traditional saying that pregnant women can't eat crabs? Coz I've never heard of that! In fact, I was told that they should indeed eat a lot in order to give the children enough nutrition so they could be born healthy!
No lah, Hunter, crab & shrimp is a source of allergy. Especially, I had this case when I was a teenage. But, other seafood is good as long as it is not come from the deep sea. FYI., fish in deep sea is rich in mercury, which is harmful to the fetus.
Hey, I remember the name of the restaurant lah -- 新瑞華.
新瑞華 is too costly! I think it's even more expensive than the Chinese Cusine inside Hyatt Hotel! I've tried 王府井. I think it's pretty good there. Beijing style, and quite unique too! Or do you guys wanna try Hon's?! I think a lot of those Chinese Restaurants are quite loud inside, and a lot of the people there swear a lot too.
I won't join you guys this time. I've to get some rest during this holiday and to be alone reading other stuffs. =D Have fun la~
Tks Felix for killing another comment w/virus here... :)
Everyone, ur attention, pls. DO NOT CLICK ON THE WEBSITES HERE PROVIDED BY SOMEONE U DON'T KNOW!!!
Post a Comment