Hi all,
I found a wonderful tulip farm online in this afternoon. I wonder are you guys/gals interested in watching Tulip in interior of BC on Apr 26,08 (Sat)?? This is not a fellowship event, but a trip to get close to our mother earth and God's creations.
We don't need a passport for this trip! Also, it only takes us about 1.5 hour to get there, I don't think you can find another tulip farm that is so close to Vancouver. I haven't been there before but I am willing to give it a try. We can carpool and share the cost of gasoline and have a nice lunch in rural area of BC.
http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=2612
Tulip Farm Festival: Apr 12 to 27,08; Hours: Mon to Fri 11am - 4pm, Weekends 10am -5:30pm
Please leave comments on this blog for your availability and suggestions!
Your sis,
Clara Leung :)
25 comments:
This is the event website:
http://www.tulipsofthevalley.com/our_fields.htm
Too bad that starts in april 12; otherwise, we can bring He to go...
but I wonder if that would be better than those in US?
No, it actually starts on Apr1 according to this website http://www.tulipfestival.org/ and i also see the tour starts in Apr as well. When will He leave?
hehe, sorry Clara, I'll actually go there w/Eric on Apr 19 cause we went late last yr and the flowers weren't that nice already. (of course, we welcome ppl to join us as well)
I am interested...should I go with Clara or Heidi? haha.
Heidi, the one you mentioned is in the US. Is that the one you are going to?
Yes, it's in US, hehe, join us lor...but we are thinking to join the tour ja cause Eric doesn't want to drive, but if u guys drive, hehe of course it's good lor :-)
btw, there is also street market fair from Apr 18-20 in Mt.Vernon, the tulip town. we went last yr, it was pretty good lo.
The farm looks awesome. Thanks for the info.
Sunday! Sunday!! Sunday!!! (after morning service??)
Whoever going there on Sunday, me & the baby join!!!! (*^-^*) Attractive ne?!
Thanks Heidi.. However, Ah He didn't apply for US Visa, so can't go that one nei... & She will leave on april 12.
I went to the US one before, that's so impressive!! I wonder if CA one would better than that.
Please count me in for this! However I'm not sure if that Saturday would be Jessica's day off! Despite the fact that I can't find much of the zealousness about tulips, I love the countryside! I'm fine for either the BC one or the US one as long as I get a ride!
Clara, I will join you since Donna's passport probably won't ready for US trip.
Hey, I can go either BC one or US one ah. But, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday~~ ^_^
Sure, Carrie, we can go to that Fraser Valley farm on Apr 27, Sunday (last day of the festival). We can leave our church after our morning service on this Sunday.
So far, Carrie, James, Felix & Donna, Hunter & me are on the list.
Cherry and other people: Are you interested to join us???? Please reply ASAP so I can arrange the carpool.
Great! But, which Sunday u r talking abt? Is it said, the earlier the better?
I might invite friends from Seattle to join us too! ^_^
Clara, I might be busy on the packing thing.. don't count me in for now.. Thanks!
btw, Donna phoned me last night about Apr 27's "bridesmaid & sisters" gathering....
Oops, if Donna has bridesmaid gathering on Apr 27, what should we do?
We may have a lunch gathering for coffee house on Apr 20, Sunday.
Apr 27 is the last day of this festival. :(
Why don't u guys move the trip to Sun next week, or even this wk if possible. Don't have to be that late ga ma, right? ^o^ btw, I may join u guys as well if u guys going.
Yup, yup, agree w/Heidi as my baby hasn't heard ur laughter for a long time lah!! The earlier the better mah, as my friend from Seattle will fly to HK on Apr.27. Don't wanna miss him ah! A handsome boy ah! Kakaka...
My suggestion is, Vietnamese Noodle dinner for Coffee House on Apr.18, Fri. before fellowship program, instead of making it Sunday as some ppl attend Morning Service, while some attend Afternoon Service mah.
Then, Tulips Trip on Apr.20!! OK?! (Oh, how smart I'm I have to say!!!)
唔該預埋我丫。
Attention everyone: I suggest that we can attend our Sunday school before starting our Tulip trip (as it only takes us 1.5 hrs to get to our destination) on Apr 20, Sunday.
Participants as of today: me, Heidi, Eric T., Kathy, Peter, Carrie, James, Hunter, Jessica, Fred.
Eric can't join us on Sun.
Hey, Clara, one more friend is cfmed to join us!! Heidi, no worries that Eric can't join, as u met her. :)
Who is she?
btw, i wonder if there is any flower to see lo (according to their website).
Crystal loh.
OK gah, it will be better by the time we are there gah. (*^_^*) Pray lah.
"April 18, 2008
There is a little more colour especially in our 5 acres of greenhouse tulips but still nothing spectacular. Currently it is overcast and raining. Attention Photographers: we will not be opening our fields early, tomorrow April 19th. Email me for our next early opening.
We will probably open the fields for up to a week after April 27th weather and bloom dependent." quoted from www.tulipofthevalley.com website today.
Post a Comment