Monday, July 7, 2008

This Friday July 11,08

Hi all,

How are you this week? We are going to visit our Rev. Lee's house on this Friday. Please refer to my email or call me for detail location. We'll arrive at Rev. Lee's house at 7:30 pm sharp. No dinner or meal will be provided. However, a birthday cake will be provided for all May/June/July birthday boys and girls. Hunter will be our singspiration leader and Donna will be our devotional volunteer. We are going to visit Rev. Lee and thanks him for serving our church.

In addition, is anyone interested in going to our Belcarra Regional Park (Coquitlam) church picnic on July 12, this Saturday??

Please leave comments here or contact me prior to this Thursday at 9 am as I have to buy tickets from our church. The ticket is $5 per person.

Thanks.
Your sis,
Clara Leung :)

12 comments:

阿二 (Andrew Lai) said...

Sorry I just would like to know what are we going to do @ Pastor Ed's house this Friday?? I missed last Friday meeting so I might be missing something in here. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I wonder where is the cake the birthday people in May & Jun? Have we had any celebration for them already?

Felix said...

Clara, Donna and I are going to the picnic afterall! We already bought our tickets on Sunday.

Carrie Tong said...

hi, Andrew, we will sing, dance, pingpong, VCD, sharing...etc., anything relax lor. U couple try to bring ur kids to join lah. ^_^

Carrie Tong said...

Hi, Anonymous, actually, the cake is for May, June, July born boys & girls gah. Remember last one at the balcony in church was for Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr?

So, my baby can join us for the next one. kakaka... ^_^

Anonymous said...

But only Jul people have been mentioned, looks like someone only remember the bday people in July. Plus there is no consistency of how often we have the cake, so it's very confused.

Carrie Tong said...

Correction: July 12 is Sat., the picnic. :)

Carrie Tong said...

Hi, Anonymous, no lah, at least I didn't forget lah. That's the typo, anyways.

Normally, it will be held once 3 or 4 months. It depends on the program. Well, next time, if I forget it too, you can REMIND us gah. hahaha... Don't wanna my baby miss it...

Anonymous said...

Actually a typo is a spelling mistake, whereas an omission is when something was left out (in this case May & June). I hope the omission was not due to a lack of common sense.

I noticed someone was very quick in adding back the "May" and "June". Very clever.

Felix said...

The blog is designed in such a way that mistakes can be corrected. When something is incorrect, for sure we'd like to correct it with good intention? I hope nobody feels offended.

阿二 (Andrew Lai) said...

Sorry! I just wrote the first comment and I did not expect so many comments after mine.... =)

Whoever is still confused about whatever issue regarding this post. I sincerely recommend you to visit my blog and read what I wrote yesterday.

http://myshofar.blogspot.com/

I pray that the weather will be cooling down soon, so we will not be that HOT.. and enjoy what God given us to enjoy... Cheers...

Clara said...

To anonymous: We all come to church because we are not as perfect as Jesus. We are human being and we all make mistakes. I will apologize to you in person if you tell me who you are and if you find the weekly email or message on our blog offended you. Paul said that we have to "make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace." Ephesians 4:3.

Is making peaceful statement really that hard for you?????????? I will pray for you and pray that I will not have negative thoughts about you.