Monday, February 16, 2009

Agape Fellowship this Friday (Feb.20)

Hello everyone,

We shall have cell group meeting this Friday, Feb.20. Your cell group leader (Clara, Micky and Kelvin) will contact you regarding the meeting place and time. Please check last week's blog post if you forget which group you belong to. This year, each cell group will take turns to do different themes as I mentioned before. It is something new and some of you might even not like the idea. But unless we do something different, we'll never grow. So, let's try and see how it goes.

On Feb.28, Saturday, our church will have open house, and during night time, a movie called 'I wish' will be shown from 7-9:30pm. Please note that you need to get admission tickets for the movie. You could get them for free at the reception of our church (Uncle Alan, or Jane). Please invite family and friends to come.

Our fellowship will be making 4 food hampers. Each cell group will make one, and the fellowship committee will make one too. Your cell group leader will provide you with the list of things that you could sign up for.

Please also sent me your prayer items for our fellowship's prayer list. Since I will return to Macao next Saturday, Feb. 28, I would like to send out the prayer list before I leave.

Have a nice week!
Donna Leong

1 comment:

Clara said...

Thank you for your effort, Donna!! :)