溫哥華華人播道會基愛團
Hi all: I have purchased 4 tickets for me, Christine, Cherry and 1 of my friends. If you are interested in this movie, please contact me and I will try to get you a ticket. (I will try ...but can't guarantee):) These tickets will be sold quickly!
Clara, did u buy tickets for me then? Thx.
Clara.. I got the tickets from Vicki (Daniel's wife). So, you don't need to ask Ricky la... thanks~~
Good. It looks like many people in our fellowship have purchased tickets for this movie. See you all on that movie night then! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi all: I have purchased 4 tickets for me, Christine, Cherry and 1 of my friends. If you are interested in this movie, please contact me and I will try to get you a ticket. (I will try ...but can't guarantee):) These tickets will be sold quickly!
Clara, did u buy tickets for me then? Thx.
Clara.. I got the tickets from Vicki (Daniel's wife). So, you don't need to ask Ricky la... thanks~~
Good. It looks like many people in our fellowship have purchased tickets for this movie. See you all on that movie night then! :)
Post a Comment