Dear brothers and sisters,
This Friday, we shall have Mr. 楊世强 visiting us for his mission sharing. Please come on time at 7:30 p.m. Kit will be the singspiration leader, and Katherine Finnegan will have devotional sharing with us.
A reminder that we shall have potluck picnic on July 11, Saturday, at 4:30 p.m., at Burnaby Mountain. Please sign up with me if you are interested (no. of people coming and what food you will bring).
Also, if you are interested in going to the drama organized by Fountain Theater on August 23, I could buy tickets for you. It's $7 per person. Please let me know.
Have a good week!
Donna
4 comments:
Hey, Donna, for the picnic, just let u know that the white round plastic table can be easily move around.
Pity that our trunk can not fit both Emma's stroller & the table. Is it possible to hv someone to pick it up (days) earlier?
Hm, have to see how big is it. May be Felix and I could pick it up.
Thanks!
Hi Donna, thanks for your posting. One suggestion: can we change the backgroup color of our blog? It's very difficult to read and enjoy the blog with light white fonts and a black background. Please advise.
Hey Clara, thanks for the suggestion. I'll think about the color change. But for now, I don't have time to make the change so it may have to wait a few weeks.
Post a Comment