Monday, July 13, 2009

This Friday's Agage Fellowship (July 17,09)

Hello everyone,

This friday, we shall have bible study at 7:30 p.m. at church. We shall be studying Acts 6. Please spend time to read ahead, and bring your bible.

Andrew Cheung will be our singspiration leader, and Kelvin Foo will have book sharing with us.

In addition, please let me know if you are interested in going to the gospel drama presented by Fountain Theater on Aug. 23. I could reserve tickets for you, and Vera will bring them to our fellowship in early august.

Have a good week!
Donna

3 comments:

Carrie Tong said...

hey, does anyone has the link or poster for the Church Big Trip on July 25 Sat.? I'd like to send it to my friends. Tks in advance.

Felix said...

Yes, I have it. I'll post it tonight and send to you...but I think they finished selling the tickets last Sunday.

Carrie Tong said...

oh, really? hmmmm...let's c if my friend interested in it. If so, we will buy ticket from Kelvin. Tks Felix.