Hello everyone,
This coming Friday, we'll have Mr. Samuel Chiang among us to share with us the work of EMAS at 7:30 p.m. Cherry will be the singspiration leader and I'll have devotional sharing with you.
On Nov. 7, we'll join Joshua fellowship for a "Ping Pong" night. Since Joshua fellowship will book the place for all of us, we need to let them know how many of us will be attending asap. So, please reply me if you are joining and let me know if you will bring friends. Joshua fellowship will book the place according to the number of people attending. Please avoid last minute "drop-in" as much as possible, unless you are bringing newcomers. I shall assume that no reply means not joining. Thanks a lot for your corporation!
*Please pray to God for our fellowship's spiritual growth and for the renewal of each of our commitments to Him and His church.*
Have a wonderful week!
Donna Leong
4 comments:
I will see you guys/gals there! :)
Hello, I'm looking for a group fellowship to join on fridays. I am in the career age group and wld like to join english spkng group :) is there a group I can join? thx !
Hi Rachel, our fellowship (Agape) is cantonese speaking. If you are looking for English speaking career fellowship, you can join our church's David Fellowship. Their meeting time is usually Friday, 7:30-9:30. You can call our church (604)254-1242 and they'd be able to help you find out their program for this week. Hope this helps.
Welcome, Rachel!! See you in the church soon~~ ^_^
Post a Comment