Monday, January 4, 2010

Jan 8 - This Friday Fellowship

Hi everyone,

This is the frist week of 2010. How's everyone doing? get excited about work/ or school? Are you looking forward to have fellowship (since we haven't had it for 2 weeks).

Please come and chat with us on Jan 8, 2010 (coming Friday) at church, I will share our 2010 Fellowship theme.

Felix will lead the singspiration and I will also introduce our serving team this year. Therefore, I'm invitied you to join us and support us in prayers.


In Christ,

Kit Pun a.k.a KitKit
Agape Fellowship, VCEFC

5 comments:

Clara said...

Add oil, add oil, our Chairperson, Kit Kit! :)

KitKit said...

ai yo... too much perssure lor... >x<

Well.. I will pray hard then.. haha

Donna Leong said...

Relax! Relax ! :)
Thanks for serving, Kit!

Katherine said...

Ganbatte, Kit Kit ^_^ (Support you)

Carrie Tong said...

Here I am!