Monday, April 26, 2010

Apr 29, 30 & May 1 - This coming week

Hi all,

How're you doing these days? Yes, I'm back from my vacation. I had a great time and saw God's blessings around me whenever I go. I could share with all of you hours and hours if you want.. Just come to the fellowship and/or Church.. Haha~ ^o^

Okay, this coming week (YES! week..) Agape fellowship will be taking part of the 38th Greater Vancouver Devotional Meeting on the coming Thursday, Friday and Saturday night
.
第38屆大溫哥華培靈會 《重燃生命的激情》腓立比書的啟迪
1.) 放下世 俗纏累, 再攀高峰
2.) 窘迫猶樂, 還我事奉精彩
3.) 合一同心, 竭力興量旺福音

講員:余達心博士 [He made some interesting points in newspaper 2009]
語言:粵語/國語翻譯
日期: 4月29、30日,5月1日 7:30PM
地點:Broadway Church. 2700 E. Broadway, Vancouver BC

UPDATED!! The Agape Library blog has been updated. Check it out and see what is new. Contact Katherine C. for any questions.

May 21-22: 30 Hour Famine Camp 2010 "饑饉三十 2010".
Contact me fore more details. Deadline is coming very soon~


In Christ,
Kit Pun a.k.a KitKit

No comments: