Thursday, January 27, 2011

An email from Dr Stephen Ng to Agape Fellowship


Dear Brothers and Sisters of Agape Fellowship,

Please accept my apology for not keeping my engagement to speak in your fellowship. I am to be blamed. I have no excuses other than old age. Please arrange another mutually convenient time so that I can have the chance to share with you all again.

Again, please accept my apology. God Bless.

Stephen

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your post, Wai. Everyone makes mistake because we are not as perfect as Jesus Christ. It was that incident that made our whole fellowship to have a bit of quiet time with God last Friday. =)

Carrie Tong said...

Agree!

Eric said...

Hi Wai,

Please tell Dr. Ng not to feel bad at all, as we all forget some engagement/appointment all the time, afterall we're all human!

Thanks for sharing the email.

Wai said...

@Eric: I've emailed him the link to this comment page :)