Sherrol asked me a good question about sitting as a group for this Friday's 大溫培靈會. Here is our plan:
Let's meet in the lobby (or outside if not allowed) near the main entrance of broadway church at 7pm. Then everyone we see at that time will try to sit together as a group. Anyone who can't make it will have to find your own seat because it's not nice to occupy a bunch of seats with a handful of people. Make it or not, we'll be able to meet with each other after the service near the entrance in the lobby.
That's the plan. I'm not sure if I can make it. So, please don't wait for me.
Cheers,
Wai
1 comment:
Whoever got there 1st, pls ring me lah. I will hv dinner @ Renfrew McDonald nearby, so, should be abt time. If not, pls hold one seat for me...I'm not that fat, so, plssss!
Carrie
Post a Comment