
Hello all,
As you may know, we have postponed our retreat camp to July (Canada Day). And we are planning to stay in Whistler at Crytal Lodge (a hotel just beside the village). However, we found out that in order to book the suites, which include living room, kitchen, balcony, etc. (i.e. give us more space for gathering and self devotion), we have to stay there at lease 2 nights. Therefore, we have 2 options now:
- stay there for 2 nights (from Jun30-Jul2), which will cost about $125 per person for 2 nights - incl. tax and parking, then we can book those beautiful and big suites (which of course is what I prefer, haha ^o^)
- stay there for 1 night (from Jul1-2), then we only can be able to book the standard/deluxe rooms in this case (cost about $50 per person for 1 night).
Please let me know what you think asap (by leaving comment here before Apr 27) so that I can book the rooms before someone else took them. Feel free the look at different rooms in the following link http://www.crystal-lodge.com/whistler_rooms.html. Thank you & look forward to go camping with all of you.
11 comments:
I prefer the one night stay.
Even though I like the beautiful & big suites with kitchen (so we can cook our dinner), I prefer to have 1 night only because of the price. $125 compare to $50! Anyways, let see which option will other vote. Cheers.
Clara, the price will be higher for 2 nights for sure no matter what type of room we choose because we actually staying there for another night wor.
2 nights 2 nights 2 nights 2 nights 2 nights 2 nights 2 nights.
Suite Suite Suite Suite Suite Suite Suite
count me in for 1 night
Hey, who are u, anonymous?
I am ok with both options.. ^_^
1 night, 1 night, 1 night...
ZZZzzzz..z.zZZz.z.ZZ.z.z.z.zZZ..
Hey Mrs. Chan, only u ja? How about your other half ar? Btw, anyone have idea who the anonymous is???
I prefer one night. (kathy)
Post a Comment