Monday, April 9, 2007

This Friday April 13,07

How's your Easter holiday? We'll have our 3rd cell group gathering on this Friday. Your cell group leader will either phone or email you for the time and place of gathering.

In addition, there's a Hillsong United Live Concert on May 25,07. Please check out the below links for details. I want to know how many of you are interested and I will check if group-rate tickets are available for the concert.


Past concerts in youtube:

Details: Friday, May 25, 2007
Time:7:00pm - 10:00pm
Location:Thunderbird Stadium ?UBC
Street:6288 Stadium Road
City/Town:Vancouver, BC
The website to get the tickets online is at:
http://www.uniteproductionsstore.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=UP1252
Tickets: Early Bird $16.95 before + on Apr 15/$18.95 after Apr 15 / $20 Door ::.

Please leave comments if you are interested in going to the concert. Thanks!

Your sis,
Clara :0)

5 comments:

Clara said...

I have just realized that May 25 is Friday after posting this message. I will discuss this issue with other committee members if there are many people interested in attending this concert.

Felix said...

This is interesting. I think it's good to get to know the mainstream worship music as we do live in N. America.

Cody said...

We want to register before April 15 to save!

Carrie Tong said...

oh??!! in such a short time??!! COUNT ME IN, plssssssss!!! I've never been to concert (not to mention this exciting one!!!) I'm so eager to....

(*^0^*)

Tks Mansun for this sensation news!! & tks Clara for organizing!! Mui,,,,Mui....Mui...

Donna Leong said...

O, count me in @^_^@