
Reminder for Campers:
- BYOB - Bring your own bible.
- Be punctual.
- Be there for God. Be prepared to open your heart and ears for God.
- Believe that all of our arrangements are for your own good.
- Participate in all of our programs.
- Bring your sleeping bag if you do not prefer to share bed with the others (please call/email Clara if you decide to use sleeping bag as we only have 3 little trunks for your luggage)
- Bring a jacket, comfortable pants, shoes and gears for hiking (as it’s cooler in the mountainous area)
- Bring your own water bottle for hiking
- Bring sunblock/insect repellant (or share with somebody who has the same skin type with you)
15 comments:
thx Felix for making the creative poster~
I like the poster too, thx Felix for being so creative and detailed.
btw, please bring ur swimming suits w/u as there are outdoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool, and sauna room in the hotel......and gym of course ^_^
Felix, thanks for your poster! It's pretty creative. Please pray that we will have sunny days in the long weekend.
Hi, Heidi, how many ppl will be swimming? Only u & me?? (*^0^*)
Sometimes, I hate Felix...for not putting me on the poster (like before)!!! :)
Yes, please pray for a good weather (at lease no rain), btw, can someone bring some board games just in case, thx.
Carrie, isn't that enough to swim w/me? haha....don't worry, at lease u'll be swimming w/u lor ^_^
I mean I'll be swim w/u, carrie ^o^
Oh, tks Heidi for the support!
As for board games, I do have poker and Mah Cheuk.
I guess mah cheuk is not a board game???
I like Mah Jong better (the sanitary type, haha). But aside of that, I think we should have a campfire as well.
wah!!! campfire??
by the way, who is ANONYMOUS this time? (*^0^*)
Where can we put the photos up for share?
Very good question Mansun. There are going to be so many photos if everyone post here. Still thinking...
Since we are using Google for blogging, maybe we can use Picasa web album?
For Felix: it has a plugin for iPhoto. :)
Cool, thx for the tip. I've never used Picasa but I'll try it now.
Above, conversation between professionals...
(*^0^*)
Post a Comment