Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Whistler Retreat Camp Photos

Here are some photos from my camera. You can click on the slideshow to see larger version.


Here is the link to Clara's photos:
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by ahki_2000

Heidi's shots:


Mansun's Photos

If you have photos you'd like to share on the blog, you can consider the following options:
1. Post the link to your photo in the comment to this post. I'll keep the post updated.
2. Send me or give me your photos and I'll help you post them.

Happy photo viewing!

12 comments:

Clara said...

Haha...thanks for your photos & funny captions!

Clara said...

Here is my album link - http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559740507hQzJPX

阿二 (Andrew Lai) said...

Nice Pictures...you guys should have lots of fun

Cody said...

Awesome pictures.

Here's the ones from my camera.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mansun/WhistlerRetreat

I've only found my camera on the last day; thus I didn't take that many pictures.

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys for taking these nice photos during the Retreat Camp.

HighDD said...

I've downloaded the Picasa and have all my pics there, but I have no idea how to upload them on the web. -->_<--

Anyway, thx everyone for sharing ur pics.

Anonymous said...

Hey anyway, I had felt God in one particular event during the trip. It's kind of a facetious one but it was with the help of God. Can I share that this Friday? Thanks.

Clara said...

Hunter, of course you can share your thoughts about our retreat camp on this Friday! Cheers, :)

Carrie Tong said...

Or, would it be Sat.? Anyway, Hunter, can u do me a favor? Let's get to the bike shop a little bit earlier? Say...4:30pm, or...? Call u discuss... :)

Oh, my! Mansun, how did u CATCH the "wind & me"?? That photo... :(

Cody said...

Carrie: I took it 'cause I was bored. I think the picture captured the essence of your beauty. :D

Carrie Tong said...

Wah!!! But my beauty is more than the pictures can show, not even words can express boh.

Hoohooohoooo...

Anonymous said...

Mansun, I like the pics of Jack (brown tone??) & Andrew Hunter (white & bright)..... nice shots~