Thursday, July 19, 2007

ATTENTION! This Saturday, July 21,07

PLAN B UPDATE
We have checked the weather forecast and noticed that we will have 100% chance to have heavy rain on this Saturday. You don't have to guess what our plan B is, I am going to tell you right now.

Plan B (in case it rains on Saturday):

We will have potluck at Fred's house at around 7pm.

Option 1) I will buy 12 to 15 people meals from 權記 on Victoria St.
or
Option 2) Potluck, you can buy take-out food elsewhere or cook a dish for us.

Then, we will sing a few songs and play some games/or board games at Fred's house.

Please leave comments on which option you prefer and what do you suggest by this Thursday . Please keep praying. Thanks!

Your sis,
Clara
__________________________

Once again, thanks for all of your participation in our debate last Friday! With last Friday's experience, I think we can come up with a better topic for debate next time!

We will not have fellowship program on this Friday as we will have BBQ at Barnet Marine Park, Burnaby on July 21,07. We will be there early to secure tables for you. Please come to the park at 4 pm sharply. (duration is approximately from 4 pm to 8 pm) We will sing, chat, play games and eat in the whole evening! Please bring your friends, come and join us in this hot summer day!! The map is as follows: (It's a park located on Barnet Highway & underneath SFU Mountain ) http://www.city.burnaby.bc.ca/cityhall/departments/departments_parks/prksrc_prksan/prksrc_prksan_brntmr.html

P.S.
If you have more friends want to attend our BBQ, please kindly give me a call before Monday night. Any special request? (of course, I can only try to satisfy your request.) Please leave comments on our blog.

Thanks.
Your sis,
Clara Leung :)

5 comments:

Carrie Tong said...

1 friend of mine will join us...tks!

Felix said...

I prefer option 2. I'll bring Sushi party tray! :)
Let's keep praying!

Carrie Tong said...

Wah, we got Weather Forecast at our blog too??!!! Fantastic!!

Option 2, potato chips as said?!! Ha..ha..

Clara said...

I will buy 燒排骨. Will anybody buy chow mein or fried rice?

Anonymous said...

Sorry.. we can't make it!

Since Edwin & John Lok are in Van now, we'll have dinner with them this Sat...