Saturday, July 21, 2007

VCEFC Walkathon 建堂百萬行 2007

,
日期: 2007年9月8日 星期六
時間: 9:30am–1:00pm
地點: 本拿比中央公園

優惠報名 ($5 包午餐)–7月15日至8月5日
一般報名 ($7 包午餐)–8月12日至19日
認捐表格及捐款收集日期: 8月26日至9月2日

聯絡人
早堂–Jane Leung 梁廖佩珍姊妹
英語堂–Lesley Chung 鍾桂美姊妹 / Rich Ng 吳仲業弟兄
午堂–David Chan 陳家強弟兄/Patrick Lam 林崇禮弟兄

As announced today at our Sunday service, there will be a competition amongst fellowships to make this year's Church Building Walkathon more fun! There will be winners for fellowships with the most amount pledged and best attendance in number. Let's show our love for God and VCEFC at this event!

6 comments:

Clara said...

I like the poster. Nice job, Felix! :0)

Wai said...

yes, the poster looks so pro!!

Carrie Tong said...

It's Felix's masterpiece again?? Oh, my!!!! (applausing...)

Felix said...

Ha..so Carrie you will go this year? :P

Pastor Ed suggested last year that for those who has to work that day, you can offer the money you earn that day to our church building fund.

Anonymous said...

I like the poster too... looks so pro & I like the color ^.^

Carrie Tong said...

Yes, my mom & dad will join u guys on that day! And, I'm wondering if they could sign in under Agape's group?? In that case, our chance for winning the game will be enhanced!!