Friday, September 14, 2007

This Friday, Sept 14, 07 (Update)

Hi all, I apologize for this late email. We will have a dinner gathering at Curry King (on Kingsway & Willingdon Ave.)at 7 pm on this Friday night as most people have voted for this restaurant in our blog. Then, we will go to James' house and help Carrie in making their wedding gifts.

James' house address is: 5135 Aberdeen St, Vancouver

View Larger Map

I am trying to do a head count before reserving table tomorrow.
So far, there are only 11 people replied me regarding tomorrow's dinner gathering. (Total no. of people: 10 + me = 11) They are Donna, Felix, Carrie, James, me, Mansun, Jason Hui, Kevin Leung, Kevin Leung's friend Jason, Kevin Leung's other friend, Fred, & Judy.

Note to Hunter & Jessica: Curry King is a HK-style restaurant. It is famous in curry chicken and lamb but it also has different variety of non-spicy, tasty food.

Please call me to confirm whether you wanna join us tomorrow. For those who have not replied me, please leave comments for this post (you are lucky that I can visit our blog in my workplace) or call my cell phone at 604-338-7799 directly BEFORE NOON TOMORROW. I will make reservation during my lunch break. Thanks.

Your sis,
Clara Leung :)

5 comments:

Felix said...

Clara - Cherry, Jack, Heidi and Kath F. all replied to my email. They are coming. I don't remember if there is such a big table in Currie King. We may need to split into 2 tables if not.

Felix said...

Elizabeth is also coming tonight. So please add one more.

Donna Leong said...

Cheryl is coming too.

Clara said...

Okay, I will try to reserve 2 tables that can accomodate 16 people tonight!

Clara said...

I have also confirmed attendance with other people during my break. I ended up reserve 2 10-persons table for us. Wow, we haven't have so many people in a dinner gathering for awhile. I am waiting to gather with all of you tonight! :)