Hope everyone is having a good week so far. This Friday we will have dinner together. After that we'll gather at James' (& Carrie's) new home to help them prepare some small gifts for their upcoming wedding.
For dinner, there are 2 choices (chosen because they are close to James' home):
- Currie King Cafe 咖喱王 - 4250 Kingsway #5, Burnaby
- Cactus Club - 4653 Kingsway, Burnaby (across from Metrotown)
Please let Clara know by Thursday your preference by contacting her, or by posting a comment to this post. We'll be meeting at
7PM at the restaurant of choice.
8 comments:
My vote is for Currie King :P
Sorry that we cannot make it... Wai & I will go to Tofino on Friday & come back on Sunday. you guys have FUN~~~
( crying...) We will try to not miss u couple...
Felix, thanks for posting this message online. I finally fixed my internet connection tonite. I prefer Curry King. Yummi. :)
我比較喜歡咖哩王。
Wherever is fine for me/James, as long as hving dinner w/u guys!!! (*^_^*)
Any of the 2 restaurant is fine for me.
Actually, I prefer CARRIE King, if there is one Xd
After the wedding, Carrie will be a King in their house ????
Post a Comment