Wednesday, September 26, 2007

This Friday and Sunday

Dear all,

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!! How were your cell group last week? Have you read your daily devotion page for today yet?

We will only have Wai/Jack's cell group gathering on this Friday in our church's balcony. The other two groups, my/Heidi and Donna/Felix's group gathering will be held on Sunday due to our sister Carrie's wedding ceremony on Sept 29, Saturday.

Have you purchased your ticket for the Thanksgiving Carnival on Oct 6 yet?? Please order your ticket thru me.

Note to Clara/Heidi's group: We will have 2 options:

1) We can have 45 min. only cell group gathering from 10 am to 10:45 am at Fred's house;

2) We can have 1 & 45 min. our cell group lunch gathering from around 11:45 am to 1:30 pm;

I personally prefer Option 2 as I don't want to go thru the material in a rush and chaotic manner. Please vote & voice out your opinion on our blog or contact me by phone prior to Thursday night at 9 pm. Thanks.

Note to the other 2 groups: As the speed of my mother's computer is very slow, please accept my apology for reading an extra message from me to my group. Thanks.

Note to everyone: Please continue to pray for the hearts of Carrie & James, weather on this Saturday, and the run down of their wedding!

Your sis,Clara Leung :)

2 comments:

Clara said...

Note to my group: We can have brunch after our sunday service until around 11 am and then have our cell group gathering from 11:45am to 1:30pm at Fred's house. Please feel free to advise!

Cherry said...

Hi Clara, I guess i had asked you to purchase my Thanksgiving Carnival ticket last sunday?! If not, please add me in..

Also, I know you can't pick me up on sat, and i find out that i can drive on that day. I will pick up Micky as well. If anyone wanna get a ride from me, let me know. I will arrive to the church @ 12:30.