Dear all,
How are you? I hope you will not get sick in this raining season.
My (& Heidi's) cell group will meet in our church's balcony on Friday at 7:30 pm. For those who are in Donna/Felix or Wai/Jack's cell group, please contact your cell group leaders for meeting place and time. Please continue to read your daily devotion pages in our Purpose Driven Community book and prepare your heart for our cell group meeting.
In addition, we will have our 1st Thanksgiving Carnival on Oct 6,07 from 4 to 9 pm. I am sure you don't want to miss this fun event in our church this Saturday! Please check out the details at our blog's poster: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgpl60bzNNbe-IgHwkHUNb8_yrjC6b5nfoyvDZaRd24fgcAujkBO0bdeqXBjPQDeE5cE_cjwRkls0Q56YKRLufDZJn6n0SQV1dRnfkDkRkHL5_y3SbVVX2imTz6udEFQOkpJbTC/s1600-h/carnival_poster.jpg
Agape will hold a game booth in this carnival, please come and say hi to us on Saturday! 12 Aagapians have already purchased tickets from me. Have you purchased your ticket yet?? I still have 2 more tickets in my hands. Each ticket is $5. Please call or email me for the ticket prior to Friday 6 pm. Thanks.
Your sis,
Clara Leung :)
No comments:
Post a Comment