Monday, December 17, 2007

This Friday Dec 21, 07

Hi all,

We will watch the movie "Amazing Grace" at 7 pm on this Friday night at our church's balcony. The duration of this movie is 117 min (almost 2 hours). It's a true story of a politician and his passion and perseverance to pass a law ending the slave trade in the late 18th century. This politician is a friend of John Newton, the writer of the song "Amazing Grace". It's a meaningful movie that you cannot miss! Please come and enjoy the movie with us. Be punctual please!

In addition, we will not have fellowship program on Dec 28, 2007. Please contact me by phone or email if you have any questions regarding our programs.

Thanks.

Oh, here is the photo album link for Dec 14's dinner gathering. Enjoy!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=78904&l=405c3&id=600555433

Your sis,
Clara Leung :)

4 comments:

Carrie Tong said...

Oh, I missed the vegie... >_<"

Clara said...

The veggies were gone in a second! I should have ordered more vegetables next time. :)

Donna Leong said...

Carrie, I think you are a vegie-holic!

Carrie Tong said...

You meant I love veggie like crazy?? Yes, that's true! (*^0^*)