Wednesday, January 2, 2008

This Friday Jan 4,08

Dear all,

First of all, I wish all of you have a Happy New Year!

Our program this week is "Introduction of Fellowship Theme 2008" (including game time as well). Please come and join us on this Friday at 7:30 pm in our church's balcony. You may also introduce newcomers to our fellowship too.

In addition, please pray for people who are sick, especially our lovely Carrie.

Your sis,
Clara Leung :)

4 comments:

Felix said...

I see Micky and Clara are so good at updating the blog already. Thanks! Now I can gladly 'retire', kakaka.. :P Just kidding..I plan to update the look soon.

Unknown said...

I like the theme: WIFES :D
Worship
Instruction
Fellowship
Evangelism
Serve

Andrew C said...

Ha, it took awhile for me to memorize the mnemonic WIFES. On first sight I read it as WI-FES. Too many WI-FI related terms in my head.

Guess my overly technically correct brain can only interpret proper plural form of wife -> wives. It took a couple of tries to see WIFE-S.

Carrie Tong said...

I see WOOOOW! :)

Hey, Felix, u r not retired, as I am the only one who NOT good at updating the blog ah!! >_<"