As a number of you have showed your interest in Dine-out Vancouver event. I have already sent email message to CinCin restaurant and asked if we can reserve a table of around 15 people on either Jan 16, 17 or 19 at 7 pm or thereafter.
Please leave comments here and tell me whether you are interested to dine with us or not. (I will call them again tomorrow during my lunch break to confirm the date and time).
Confirmed participants are: Clara, Renne, Judy, Andrew C., Cherry, Micky.
How about you?? Don't forget to leave comment regarding your desire date and time here!
Dine-out Vancouver '08 Website
http://www.tourismvancouver.com/visitors/dining/dineout.phphttp://www.opentable.com/promo.aspx?pid=158&m=73&ref=1355
14 comments:
Any of those dates work for me! :)
Bad news: CinCin cannot accomodate a group of 15 people.
Good news: I have ask Katherine C.'s advice for our 2nd choice. She suggested a resturant named Fleuri at 845 Burrard St, Vancouver. I have reserved a table of 15 people on Jan 16,08 Wed, 8 pm. Please sign up your name here if you are interested.
2nd Confirmed participants list for Fleuri Restaurant Jan 16,08: Clara, Renne, Judy, Andrew C., Cherry, Micky, Jason, Felix & Donna.
$35 meal, menu is: http://www.tourismvancouver.com/visitors/dining/dineout.details.php?id=467
How about you??? We only have 6 more seats left. Only the first 6 people who sign up in this blog, (other than the confirmed participants), can dine with us!!!
Please count me in.
hey ... I just saw it.. I just wonder if it can be happening on/after 17 instead....
Kelvin, are you coming back on the 17th? (Obviously I don't know that)Sorry, I have reserved Jan 16,08 already and Judy is departing on Jan 20,08. I guess it will be full for Jan 17,08's booking by now.
Hi Clara,
Please count me in. Anyone want to carpool there????
I don't like driving in downtown area, thx~
Fleuri Jan 16,2008 at 8 p.m. looking forward and exciting about it~ =)
3rd confirmed participants list:Clara, Renne, Judy, Andrew C., Cherry, Micky, Jason, Felix & Donna, Fred & Kit.
Clara,
I would love to join you guys. Can you count me in? I miss you guys alot.
4th confirmed participants list:Clara, Renne, Judy, Andrew C., Cherry, Micky, Jason, Felix & Donna, Fred, Kit & Teresa.
Please note that parking is free in downtown area after 8 pm. However, carpool is greatly appreciated as it's more environmental friendly to do carpool. :)
Kit: I can give you a ride! Who also need my ride?:)
If someone can give me a ride out of downtown after would be nice. Thanks.
I think Felix could give you a ride :D call him!!
not u call him instead mieh?? kaka...
Sorry, I would be about 15 -20 mins late..
Please help me to order the following...
Organic Micro Green Salad, Cajun Fried Prawns, Avocado Salsa, Sweet Chili Dressing
Duo of Lamb
Thank you so much!
Post a Comment