Monday, March 17, 2008

This Friday March 21,08

Hi all,

We will attend the Easter service at 10 am in our church on this Friday. We will not have fellowship program at night. Please come and invite your friend to join us there.

Also, I have a lot of Coffee House tickets in my hands, please leave comments on our blog and let me know how many tickets you need for our coffee house event by this Wednesday Mar 19. (I will distribute the tickets to you on March 21, Friday or March 23, Sunday)

Please pray for the preparation of our coffee house and the heart of all participants. Thanks.

Clara Leung :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Please pray for my left wrist. I somehow got this pain, probably from carrying the lugguages at the airport!

Felix said...

It seems our blog is getting some spams lately. I've deleted these comments so far. Please be careful not to click on unknown links posted by unknown members. I do not know what will happen if you click on them. >.<

Welcome back Hunter!

KitKit said...

On the gym night, they said we need the tickets for the coffee house bor. So, is it true? if yes, then when do we have the tickets?

Clara said...

Clara has lots of tickets! How many tickets to you need, Kit?

Carrie Tong said...

If that is the case, at least one for each of our Agape members lah!!

But, I don't think I will give the tickets to my friends whom I seldom meet, but already invited...Can I scan the ticket, then, ask them to print? Ha..ha...

Anonymous said...

Carrie,that's a good idea.I need 3 tickets, thanks clara (Kathy)

Carrie Tong said...

Oh, thank you Kathy for your appreciation ne... hahaha.. (face turning red...)

KitKit said...

No.. I don't need more tickets. I posted that so ppl will ask you about it.. =P

Carrie Tong said...

I should have 4 friends to join that night... let's pray for our/ur friends lah.. REMEMBER ah!

Clara said...

Carrie, thank you for your updated info. I will definitely pray for the hearts of your friends! :)

Carrie Tong said...

Oh, very nice~~ ^_^