Friday, July 6, 2007

Carrie's cell this Sat., July 7, 2007

Yo! dearest Brothers & Sisters,

(*^0^*) Don't wanna miss our fantastic summer time in Vancouver?? Join us this Sat. afternoon for cycling in Stanley Park then! Bonus - you would lose few pounds if u play hard! And, even more, we can enjoy the beautiful wonderful scenery by God!!! And...photos taking.

1/ address: W.Georgia @ Denman in Downtown. There should be a bike shop. Call my cell (604 889 9728)when you almost get there, as I don't know where it exactly is so far. I will get there earlier and check it out.

2/ starts at 5:30pm, July 7, Sat.

3/ activities: cycling in the Stanley Park for 1 hour (or maybe longer, it depends). Photo taking. Then, we will hv dinner at either I-Cafe (HK canteen at W.Broadway), or Stephon (Greek restaurant in Downtown, with some other members from Fred's cell).

4/ expense: less than $10/hr for renting a bike w/hemlet. less than $10/ppl for dinner (oh, of course, depends on ur appetite!)

5/ pls reply me to cfm u would join us!! N, get ready for it!!!

Any other concern, pls let me know. See u all soon! (*^0^*)

May God Bless You!

Ur sister,

Carrie

4 comments:

HighDD said...

Carrie, if u guys go to Stephon's afterward, make sure u make reservation first. Otherwise i'm sure that u guys have to line up there for at lease 1 hr or even more.

Carrie Tong said...

由於時間關系,詢眾要求,是次活動已定於下次本小組活動既指定項目!!

哈~~阿偉你地兩公婆,仲有導師,以架有大把時間PRACTICE啦!!

(*^0^*)

Felix said...

Haha...I think for people who do not want to cycle or don't know how to...they can just tour around in the park?

Or better yet...ride a double-rider bike with Carrie as the driver!

Carrie Tong said...

Yah, Felix, u can say that again!!

Even though I failed the road test for times, I'm still an excellent driver...especially for cycling!!